Meals on Wheels
Meals on Wheels can be just the right solution for anyone confined to home due to an illness, injury, or frailty. Our volunteers will deliver a well-balanced meal to the front door. There are a variety of menus, specially selected by professional dietitians, to help a person maintain strength and avoid unhealthful ingredients.
Meals on Wheels staff provide:
- Continued and temporary service available to those qualifying due to physical condition and financial need
- Food service up to 5 days per week
- Menus and ingredients selected in consultation with professional nutritionists
- Calorie counts, salt and fat content carefully controlled to meet dietary requirements
- Food quality and sanitation that meet all state requirements
There is a nominal charge per meal to help defray a portion of food costs.